This is the moment a curious kitten got trapped between a bowl and a kitchen wall in a freak accident.
Footage filmed in Mesa, Arizona, on March 6 by Jenny Gonzalez shows her kitten Cruella playing with her tail on top of the fridge.
Cruella tipped over a metal bowl which then got jammed between the fridge and the wall, trapping the cat inside it.
Footage filmed in Mesa, Arizona, on March 6 by Jenny Gonzalez shows her kitten Cruella playing with her tail on top of the fridge
In the video, Ms Gonzalez then pans to the stuck kitten and laughs.
Ms Gonzalez had been taking a video to send to her friend while at home.
The viral clip has racked up more than 2 million views and and 262,000 likes on TikTok since it was shared on March 11.
Viewers have had mixed reactions to the footage, with some finding it hilarious but others concerned about what may have happened if Ms Gonzalez was not home.
Comment @truthmaker wrote: ‘Imagine coming home and spend an hour to find yo cat there lol.’
Another person, @jaydenalivia, said: ‘when the landlord comes and you aren’t allowed pets.’
Ms Gonzalez’s kitten then managed to overturn the metal bowl she was playing in and pressed it right up against the wall next to her
Meanwhile others commented on their worry about the situation that could have unfolded without Ms Gonzalez there.
@nobody5318008 said: ‘Imagine it slide down between the fridge and y’all weren’t home’.
And @whitewinezombiemom said: ‘imagine it slide down between the fridge and y’all weren’t home.’
It is not the first time a moggy has become trapped in an unusual spot.
CCTV footage filmed in a neighbour’s garden in Eton Wick, Berkshire, shows cat Poe get stuck in a pipe after trying to steal food from a hedgehog feeding station.
Owner Dawn Kane said she was shocked to discover what her cat had been up to after neighbor Helen Branscombe-Davies reported part of the pipe missing.
She had also posted a plea to check the cheeky cat was okay after his nighttime getaway.
The cat was okay and had come back to her owner with no pipe stuck on her and no injuries.