Potential buyers of The Block homes are given a sneak peek with one agent 'HELICOPTERING in clients' - petsitterbank

Potential buyers of The Block homes are given a sneak peek with one agent ‘HELICOPTERING in clients’

The Block 2022 contestants put their tools down at 9am on Sunday ahead of the show’s premiere date and auction.

And according to the Sunday Herald Sun, potential buyers including series regular Danny Wallis have been given a sneak peek of the properties over the past week.

The publication understands one agent even ‘helicoptered prospective clients in for an early inspection’ of one home, while mega-buyer Danny drove from Melbourne to Gisborne South in country Victoria to look over the properties.

Potential buyers of The Block homes have been given a sneak peek, with one agent even ‘HELICOPTERING in clients for an early inspection’, a new report claimed on Sunday. Pictured: The Block 2022 site

Danny, the Melbourne-based IT entrepreneur with a reported net worth of $120million, bought not one but three houses on The Block last year for a combined $12.2million.

The eccentric rich-lister kept his winning streak, having bought three homes at the 2020 auction for almost $12million.

Danny also purchased Mitch and Mark’s home in season 15 back in 2019 for $3.374million, and one of the properties in the 2012 season for $1.4million.

And according to the Sunday Herald Sun, potential buyers inspected the properties over the past week.  The publication understands one agent even 'helicoptered prospective clients in for an early inspection' of one home.  Pictured: host Scott Cam

And according to the Sunday Herald Sun, potential buyers inspected the properties over the past week. The publication understands one agent even ‘helicoptered prospective clients in for an early inspection’ of one home. Pictured: host Scott Cam

The inspections come after host Scott Cam made headlines when he called Elle Ferguson and her fiancé Joel Patfull ‘an Australian’ at the Logie Awards for quitting the show after just 48 hours.

Scott, 59, addressed his controversial comments during a media event in country Victoria late last month, revealing how he was simply just ‘me being me’.

‘Obviously I wish Joel and Elle success in the future. It’s just that they created a fair bit of chaos for us here in the first 48 hours,’ he said.

Mega-buyer Danny Wallis (pictured) also reportedly drove from Melbourne to Gisborne South in country Victoria to look over the properties.  The IT entrepreneur with a reported net worth of $120million, bought three houses on The Block last year for a combined $12.2million

Mega-buyer Danny Wallis (pictured) also reportedly drove from Melbourne to Gisborne South in country Victoria to look over the properties. The IT entrepreneur with a reported net worth of $120million, bought three houses on The Block last year for a combined $12.2million

The inspections come after made headlines when he called Elle Ferguson and her fiancé Joel Patfull 'unAustralian' at the Logie Awards for quitting the show after just 48 hours

The inspections come after made headlines when he called Elle Ferguson and her fiancé Joel Patfull ‘unAustralian’ at the Logie Awards for quitting the show after just 48 hours

Scott went on to reveal the chaos that ensued behind-the-scenes following their abrupt exit.

‘The show… we put a lot of time and money into the start of our show and then we had to rejig the whole thing… the whole promos had to be re-shot.

‘It was just a lot of angst on our part when they just parted the way they did.’

Scott, 59, explained what went on behind-the-scenes following Elle and Joel's abrupt exit during a media event in country Victoria late last month.  Pictured: Elle, 36, and Joel, 37

Scott, 59, explained what went on behind-the-scenes following Elle and Joel’s abrupt exit during a media event in country Victoria late last month. Pictured: Elle, 36, and Joel, 37

Scott said ‘the great news’ is that they ‘got another couple to come and they’re terrific’.

At the Logie Awards on June 19, Scott slammed the couple’s decision to leave the show because of a family emergency as ‘unAustralian’ and ‘p**s poor’.

Elle, 36, and Joel, 37, downed tools in April – just 48 hours into production – after his mother suffered a nasty fall at home in Adelaide.

'The show... we put a lot of time and money into the start of our show and then we had to rejig the whole thing... the whole promos had to be re-shot,' he said.  'It was just a lot of angst on our part when they just parted the way they did'

‘The show… we put a lot of time and money into the start of our show and then we had to rejig the whole thing… the whole promos had to be re-shot,’ he said. ‘It was just a lot of angst on our part when they just parted the way they did’

Scott had told TV Tonight on the Logies red carpet: ‘We had a 48-hour challenge to choose the house that you get and they scarpered after 48 hours.

‘It’s something that’s never happened before.

‘Forty-five thousand people applied to be on The Block and win life-changing money. These guys got on and they just couldn’t handle the pace after 48 hours.

‘Which to me is a bit unAustralian! Have a go! It’s p**s poor.’

The couple made the difficult decision to leave the Channel Nine renovation show in April after Joel’s mum Trish fractured her neck during a fall at her home in Adelaide.

Scott said at the Logie Awards on June 19 that the couple's decision to leave the show because of a family emergency was 'unAustralian' and 'p**s poor'

Scott said at the Logie Awards on June 19 that the couple’s decision to leave the show because of a family emergency was ‘unAustralian’ and ‘p**s poor’

The former AFL star’s mother reportedly broke her coccyx and fractured her wrist.

After their exit, Elle shared a photo to Instagram of the pair’s suitcases at Melbourne Airport, and captioned it: ‘Wherever you are in the world, whatever you are doing, family always comes first.’

A Nine spokesperson confirmed their departure to Daily Mail Australia, saying: ‘Over the weekend, we were surprised to have one of our new contestant teams depart The Block a few days into filming for the upcoming season.

‘We wish them all the best for the future and we’re excited to cast two new Aussies for the opportunity of a lifetime on The Block. The Block Tree Change will air as scheduled later this year.’

After their exit, Elle shared this photo to Instagram of their suitcases at Melbourne Airport, and wrote: 'Wherever you are in the world, whatever you are doing, family always comes first'

After their exit, Elle shared this photo to Instagram of their suitcases at Melbourne Airport, and wrote: ‘Wherever you are in the world, whatever you are doing, family always comes first’

She also shared a black-and-white image of Joel sitting with their luggage as they prepared to catch a flight to Adelaide

She also shared a black-and-white image of Joel sitting with their luggage as they prepared to catch a flight to Adelaide

.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published.